Charleston Spinning® and Swim Fundraiser – August 10, 2013
Register Your Team Today
View and Download these simple forms to get YOUR TEAM started with fundraising for this event. View this event on Facebook Here.
Get the Flyer: Download Flyer (pdf)
- Download and View – What Does The Palmetto Palace Do?
- View our Crowd Rise Fundraising and Team Page here
- Watch the Fundraising video on Youtube here
What is Spinning®?
Created over 20 years, Spinning® is the oldest brand of group indoor cycling. It is a great cardio workout done in a group setting and led by a licensed Spinning® instructor.
- The Palmetto Palace is spearheading a new and innovative approach to addressing this critical health disparity with a “Spinning® and Swim” event to be held August 10, 2013 at the Charleston Marriott. This fundraising event’s theme is: Helping Families in Need + Staying Healthy = Changing Lives.
- Spin for a while, Swim for a while.
Register your team and start fundraising for a great cause here in the Charleston area. Each team will compete to raise the most money and the leading team will win a prize. The morning events will include team members who will take turns on a spin bike, and afterwards we will all enjoy food, drinks and the pool at the Marriott Downtown. We will have prizes, food, drinks, sponsor tables, swimming and so much more that will make this event one to remember while helping those in need.
If you are a team leader or team member, be the first to get your team set up.
Once registered will be given a link to set up your team with our fundraising sponsor, Crowd Rise.
- $30 registration for each team member (check your email when finished)
- Pay your registration fee here via PayPal
- Each team member must register first